GENERAL INFORMATION AND CUSTOMER WELCOME - COVID19
ATTENTION : UPDATE OF THE SANITARY PROTOCOL IN ALL OUR ESTABLISHMENTS
For all access to the Paris-Saclay dining room, please bring your health pass or a negative PCR test of less than 72 hours.
The sports halls, sauna and meeting room in our residences concerned (capacity less than 50 people), are not concerned.
The swimming pools (Hotel All Suites Le Teich and the La Teste residence) and the bar at the Massy-Palaiseau residence are also accessible without a Sanitary Pass.
Everything is done so that you are FREE and SAFE:
- BOOK with confidence: our Standard rates and our Ultra-Flexible Promotion are cancellable and without any prepayment *.
- STAY in spacious apartments from 17 m2 to 55 m2 and airy common areas
- COOK : each apartment has its own Kitchenette with all the necessary equipment
- TEST our take-away breakfast service at a price of 6 euros, prepared according to strict health and safety measures
- ENJOY the office space of our apartments and unlimited free wifi for your business or telework trips
In the exceptional health context, we are concentrating our efforts in the prevention and constant adaptation of our positioning according to the evolution of Government directives.
In order to guarantee your safety and that of our teams, strict health rules and exceptional measures are implemented in each of our establishments:
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel
- Ground marking for safety distance
- Signposting with direction of traffic
- Preventive display of barrier gestures
- Provision of PPE (personal protective equipment) for our teams: gel, gloves, masks and awareness of barrier health gestures
- Regular disinfection of contact points in common areas
- Implementation of an apartment cleaning protocol in collaboration with our cleaning referent, with reinforced cleaning of contact points
Our establishments below are open, according to specific hours (times subject to change depending on the situation):
- ALL SUITES Mérignac : Monday - Sunday 7 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. Saturday - Sunday - Public holidays 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Late arrival possible. Notify the reception before it closes.
- ALL SUITES Bordeaux Lac : Monday, Friday, Saturday - 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and public holidays - 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. Late arrival possible. Notify the reception before it closes.
- ALL SUITES Pau: Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. Saturday 8 a.m - 1 p.m and 2 p.m - 9 p.m. Sunday - Holidays 8 a.m. - 1 p.m and 2 p.m - 8 p.m. Late arrival possible. Notify the reception before it closes.
- ALL SUITES Dunkerque (tourist residence and student resident) 24h / 24
- ALL SUITES Pessac (tourist residence and student resident): Monday - Sunday 7 a.m - 11 p.m. Late arrival possible. Notify reception before closing
- ALL SUITES Choisy (tourist residence and student resident) 24h / 24
- ALL SUITES Bordeaux Marne : (tourist residence and student resident) 24h / 24
- ALL SUITES Orly-Rungis : 24h / 24
- ALL SUITES Palaiseau (tourist residence and student resident) 24h / 24
- ALL SUITES La Teste de Buch : Monday - Sunday - 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- ALL SUITES Le Teich : 24h / 24
The La Teste and Le Teich swimming pools are open in accordance with strict health standards.
The gym at the Hotel du Teich is open. The sauna at the Hotel du Teich is currently closed.
- ALL SUITES STUDY Chartrons : Monday - Friday from 8 a.m to 5 p.m
- ALL SUITES STUDY Pessac : Monday - Friday from 8 a.m to 5 p.m
- ALL SUITES STUDY Saclay : Monday - Friday from 8 a.m to 5 p.m
- ALL SUITES STUDY Grenoble : Monday - Friday from 8 a.m to 5 p.m
**Available on request from reception at the single sale price of € 6, during opening hours, and subject to product replenishment. Booking is recommended