Policy on the protection of personal data concerning customers and prospects of the Pichet Group companies
Policy on the protection of personal data concerning customers and prospects of the Pichet Group companies.
As of April 30, 2019
In the course of their activities, the companies that make up the Pichet Group (hereinafter referred to as the "Group") collect and process personal data about you.
These companies are concerned about the protection of your data and are committed to bringing their practices into compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR").
The purpose of the information below is to inform you of the types of personal data we collect and the processing we carry out on collected data.
1 – Controller
Under the meaning of Article 4 of the European Regulation, the controller is the legal person who determines the purposes and means of the processing operations. Within the Group, the company Promotion Pichet the headquarters of which are located at 20-24 avenue de Canteranne in Pessac and registered with the Trade and Company Registry in Bordeaux under the number
415 235 514.
2 – Personal data that may be collected
Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. In particular, the following data may be collected:
- Connection or browsing data when you connect to a website belonging to the Group: IP address, log, web browser, etc;
- Identification data when you fill in an online form or when entering into a contractual commitment: first and last name, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, etc;
- Information on your preferences and searches;
- If applicable, your bank information;
- If applicable, information on your family, professional, financial and economic situation;
3 – The purpose of the data processing operations
The processing that we carry out on the data is for the administrative and commercial management of our prospects and customers. With regard to prospects, the data collected on the websites are used to manage and respond by email or telephone to the needs of internet users and to adapt our commercial content.
Your personal data are used for:
- Our legal and regulatory obligations;
- Our contractual relations;
- Our legitimate interests, in particular commercial prospecting.
The Group collects personal data only when it is necessary for the purposes mentioned above. In addition, the data are collected fairly, after obtaining your consent from an explicit statement of your wishes.
The collected personal data are not sold by the Group.
4 – Purpose and security of collected data
The collected data are processed by the controller. For the achievement of the Group's purposes, they are transmitted to the relevant Group entities and their subcontractors.
We ensure that these subcontractors are subject to the same data protection requirements as Group companies. The data are not transferred outside the European Union. If we transfer data outside of the European Union, we will ensure that the transfer is carried out in a satisfactory and compliant manner in terms of data protection.
In accordance with applicable laws, your data may be communicated to judicial and administrative authorities on the basis of an official request submitted following the appropriate procedure.
The Group implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a risk-appropriate level of security.
5 – Duration of data retention
The personal data we collect are kept for the time necessary for the full exercise of the purposes mentioned above, with the addition of the statutory limitation periods.
In the case of persons with whom we have a contractual relationship, the data are kept for the duration of the contract and for ten years from the end of the contract.
For prospects, data are kept for three years from the last contact.
6 – Exercising your rights
In accordance with the applicable legal provisions, you have the following rights:
- Right of access. You may request the Group what data is collected about you and what processing is carried out;
- Right of rectification or deletion. You may request to correct any data that appears inaccurate. You may also request that your personal data be deleted unless otherwise specified in the texts ;
- Right to limitation of processing. You may request to limit the processing of your personal data;
- Right to data portability. You may request that your data be returned to you or transferred to another controller;
- Right of opposition. You may, at any time, object to your data being processed unless the controller can prove the existence of a legitimate or compelling reason. When the data are processed for the purpose of commercial prospecting, the right to object to such processing is absolute.
The controller shall process the requests as soon as possible. In the event of reasonable doubts as to the identity of the person making the request, he or she may request further information to verify the person's identity.
The Group has a Data Protection Officer ("DPO"), who is responsible for ensuring compliance with the data protection policy as well as the exercise of your rights.
You can contact the DPO at the following address (DPO – 20/24 avenue de Canteranne 33 608 PESSAC) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If applicable, you can file a complaint with the National Commission for Information Technology and Freedoms (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).